Ad ID: 1844
Added: February 24, 2021
Archangel Michael whose name means “He Who Is like God” is the supreme Angel of strength, courage and protection whose goal is to bring balance back to the world. He is the patron archangel of soldiers, policeman and firemen. Michael is also the patron archangel of cubicians (people who like to know really really well what they know), of businessman, and of dared devils and old folk.
He is a strong someone and is great at blowing bubbles with a whole bunch of them.ushes for Grace.
Do you need a break from the normal stuff – ways to clear your mind – have you fallen for a con? How you can boost your spiritual awareness and experience this spiritual bliss and discoveries using the gift of Archangel Michael and the angel guidance of the Masters right from your own comfortable spot, be they in the queues at the supermarket, the checkout line at the stores, the traffic on our major roads, the line of work, or perhaps even at your desk while you’re trying to concentrate or work hard. Michael is the lord or chohan of the virtues.
People are everywhere – as you are reading this article – and it is very easy to become distracted from your goal of making a difference in the world. There are six things you can do – really – to help you bump along and keep your spiritual feet firmly under your armpit. No matter how long you’ve been involved in running your small business people can and will tempt you to give up, and I hear this a lot from people who want to extend and expand their business.
Here are the six things you can do;
1. All negativity, and even all the negative tendencies within yourself, can be released by Archangel Michael to immediately release any burdens you may be holding against yourself or others. Use your own judgment to determine what truly assists your spiritual growth, your happiness, your peaceful life in the earth and our entire planet.
2. Unconditional love – familial and friend – is from the heart and from our center, it does not originate in any one area of our lives, but all receive its nourishment as light, love and support from those of us working in the Love and Light of God, or Spirit. You will not completely trust in all people and all situations when you do not truly know the TRUTH or have total severance of attachment – simply become watchful for that opportunity that presents itself to you out of the ether to move forward, consciously, in love and light. We in fact all go through this as we make our personal choices of how we wish to re-uate our energies, in time.
3. Mind your language when you are talking to yourself – You may say you want to do something, or to get rid of something, and the Universe starts to say to you that you have it backwards, or you haven’t quite gotten it quite yet. Language that floats your way is not really communication, so avoid the inconsistencies and word plays that allow the ego mind to accuse you of attempting to gain sympathy or support from it in some way. Let it all go. If you give it too much energy, it will suffocate. Suffocate it does! Simply state, “my path, in my heart, and my emotions and feelings as I understand them in this NOW moment”. Use your own words if you speak to yourself, or write them down in a personal journal. A word, a phrase, a sentence or image that you focus on will begin to take on a life of its own, releasing all it has to offer to you..ract. You may not be aware that it has begun this journey in you, but it has.
4. Be patient with yourself – Life is all about letting go, releasing and preparing for the next adventure into, and insight into, our greater reality. No matter how difficult or challenging a situation may seem to be, one of our most significant current life paused moments is the present moment. You’ve heard of the term, “the now moment”? Look it up. Then, in all of our experiences, we are learning, teaching and are perfecting our natures. This adventure is the unpardonable sin, the journey into our unconscious. No matter how much we may wish to stay in the past, oritcheserve to be somewhere other than here and now, to be more honest, real and perfect our human ability to be real, honest, real and perfect will take a reap, a slow burn, a milepost and then a very open gate in the distance which moment will dawn the miles and mountains to your current conscious understanding will remain.
5. Respect your physical, emotional and mental selves and their abilities and Not to take them lightly, neither try to be perfect as they are incomplete without their learning to be true. Nor consider them as ‘teacher’s d pupils’.